Thursday, December 31, 2009

First test of Bibble Pro 5


First test of Bibble Pro 5, originally uploaded by indigoid.

DPReview announced yesterday that Bibble Pro 5 had finally been released. It was promised quite some time ago, and just as I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to be released at all, they announced the beta. It didn't support my Canon Powershot G10, so I didn't bother with it. Happily, the release version of Bibble Pro 5 does support the G10.

It is quite different to Bibble Pro 4, but I'm quickly becoming accustomed to it. The ability to automate (and customise!) things like importing and exporting craps all over iPhoto, which I'd been using as an interim solution until Bibble supported the G10. I'm sure I'll like it even more on the gorgeous 24" screen of Anna's iMac.

No comments:

Post a Comment